Thursday, January 31, 2013

How to Open a Blog Account


How to Open a Blog Account

In order to open a new blog account, please follow the instructions.
1. Go tohttp://www.blogger.comto create your blog.
  • In order to receive comments from as many people as possible, please select "Settings," then "Comments," and choose either "Registered Users" or "Users with Google Accounts" under the "Who can comment?" section.

2. Send your blog address (URL) to the instructor.
朴先生: parkjisuk3@gmail.com
松井先生:kyoko.loetscher@gmail.com
  • If you have trouble opening a new account, please let the instructor know.

3. We encourage you to post a blog entry regularly.
  • If you have no idea about what to write, please see the followingsuggested topics.


Reasons I am studying Japanese
My dream
My Japanese friends
My daily schedule
My hobbies
What I like/dislike about Japan or Japanese
Daily news
My favorite Japanese TV show, movie, or anime
  • You can also use pictures and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment